The Out of This World Blogger Award celebrates the exceptional work being done within the blogging community, so thank you very much, Carrie, for having me in mind when nominating!
- Thank the blogger(s) that nominated you, and link back to their post.
- Answer the questions.
- Don’t forget to grab your badge! (It looks absolutely awesome!)
- Nominate 3-5 bloggers for the award.
- You may use the header image from the post if desired.
- Please, be sure to link back to the original post and the creator of this award: Reader Voracious Blog.
1. What (or who) inspired you and why?
All my fellow book bloggers inspire me! I check their posts, their accounts in social media, their pictures, what they talk about, and that makes me want to right stuff they would like. I want to be able to be as fantastic as they are and they are all role models :3
2. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
Getting paid for doing it? Well, that would be my favorite thing if I was getting paid to work full time on this haha but to be honest with you… interacting with other bloggers on social media, mainly Twitter and WordPress. Those are the best platforms to engage and discuss books and other topics related to… well books. I also like to check out their pictures on Instagram and get hypnotized by those amazing pictures around there.
3. If you could be any character in fiction, whom would you be and why?
I am not sure if I will be swapping with any of the characters of the books that I have read so far, but I think that the one closes to mind is Will from The Oracle Year, and I were Will, I will do things in such a different way that I would be happy living with all that I was given. (I am not getting into details about the character to avoid spoilers and also I am at the 30% of the book so that is why I picked Will XD)
4. If you had six months with no obligations or financial constraints, what would you do?
Travel, eat, buy, read, and repeat. I will get a little Pinterest house and will decorate it like a little fancy nook. One I have this little house with an office and a reading place. I will go to so many countries! I will go to Australia and New Zealand. Then I will fly to Japan and climb Fuji-San. Then I will go to a Japanese beach and eat a watermelon there. I would like to go to the countryside and stay there living like an old person for a week. I will like to go and sky in the Alps and then go to Germany. Around those places, I will be eating my life out and reading here and there, and I will be doing all this with my bf <3. I don’t know… there are so much to do and so little money and time.
5. What is one piece of advice that you would give a new blogger?
From day 1, start interacting with people. Then start posting. I made that mistake because I didn’t even know what I was doing ha! So start with small posts and then start with your heavy artillery! What matters the most is to make people know you exist haha also, don’t get sad if people do not follow you back, this is a little by little progress!
6. Optional: Freebie Question – Share something with us!
I studied Literature and English is my second language, so I love reading from a career point of view haha I have signed up for Amazon Affiliates a few times, but I haven’t made many sales there so it has been canceled a few times already XD
If you wish to check me out on other platforms, we are literally everywhere! XD