There are hundreds of books to read and millions of conversations to have based on those books. However, we are making sure that you pick the best books for your book club meeting!
So if you need to know how to find book club questions for your upcoming event, then you are in the right place! Check this General Book Club Questions for Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe!
Now, keep in mind that these are 15 book club questions everyone can answer, but if you want some extra help, we have the answered guide available in our Buy Me A Coffe Subscription! We encourage you to review the full essay for a better understanding of the novel.
- What is the meaning of the desert in the novel?
- What is the meaning of the rain in the novel?
- Based on the previous question, what do they mean together?
- What is the meaning of running naked during a rainstorm in the desert for Ari and Dante?
- What does Dante’s hate for shoes mean?
- Ari says “sometimes pain was like a storm that came out of the nowhere”, so what is the meaning of the storm in the novel?
- Because he is living a life his parents want him to live. he is not living his truth nor life just yet)
- “My life is someone else’s idea”. From this quote, what does Aristotle mean? Whose life is he living?
- Ari says that he had spent all this time trying to discover the secrets of the universe, of his own body and heart. What does it mean?
- Ari dreams that he runs over Dante with his car when he is looking at a girl. What is the meaning of the dream?
- What is the meaning of the envelope where Ari’s brother’s information is? Why is that ripping it open will ripped him open too?
Gender study / Queer questions
- There is a phrase: “Not talking makes you lonely”. Who could have said it? And is that a trait of toxic masculinity? Why?
- Why is silence so important and powerful in the novel? Are those traits of masculinity?
- What is to be gay and not fit with other men? Why do gay people do not feel comfortable or do not fit in with straight men?
- Based on the quote “Keep it inside” referring to their struggles and emotions. What is it about man and feelings or emotions?
Thank you for visiting our site! We offer different kinds of content that you can use for your book club meetings! Don’t read books you are not sure you will like! We read those books for you! We curate our reviews and book club posts!
Remember that sharing is caring! Pin this, tweet about it, and spread the love for reading!
Check us out on social media for bookish life and weekly content creation. Check out our pictures, our reviews on-demand, indie reviews, and memes in any of our below networks! We review audiobooks, physical books, ebooks, and share bookish news!
Want to try out Book of the Month and its beautiful versions? Click on the icon to get a free book on us!
Those are affiliate links that will get me small commissions if you use them! Thank you for your support!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases
Become an Awin affiliate and monetize your blog!