There is no way that someone can rebuke this post! Audible is worth, perfect, and necessary for students!
We mentioned before how Kindle Ebooks were great for studying as well! I am an English Major, and I can testify to this! Audible is necessary and the perfect option for high school and even uni students! If you need help on how to get your listening going and get used to the listening experience, read these tips on how to create a listening habit!
Uni students have too much work, homework, and so little time to go over all their readings, essays, and other work professors assigned, so being able to read/listen to their books while walking??? Isn’t that perfect?
Students can listen to audiobooks EVERYWHERE: driving back home for the holidays, walking to classes, exercising at the GYM, or simply walking around campus! And all these scenarios also work for high-school students! They can listen to their books while walking the dogs, mowing the grass, or doing other house chores!
Other reasons why Audible is great for students:
- You can do clippings! Clippings are like highlights on kindle or highlight on the paper book. Revisit parts of the book with 2 simple clicks!
- Force people to pay attention! You have to focus to really follow the story!
- Finish to books faster! You can increase the narration speed! Go from x1 up to x3!
- Take notes! Take notes directly into the clippings! Write down your ideas to revisti them later when essays are coming!
- Listen anywhere!
- Listen and read at the same time! Read faster, listen faster, improve your learning experience! (Classics are usually free on both formats)
- Save money on books! Get them on the spot!
- Create collections! You can create collections by genre, class, or essay! Organized your school reading!
The best part? If you have Prime Student, you get 3-months of free Audible! But if you don’t, you still can get the first 30-days free of the Audible Plus plan, and then it is just around $7.95!
Check below some of the free audiobooks you would get by signing up for any Audible plan!
Remember that all these books are part of your Audible Plus Catalog, so regardless of which plan you sign up for, you can get them FREE!
Check us out on social media for bookish life and weekly content creation. Check out our pictures, our reviews on-demand, indie reviews, and memes in any of our below networks! We review audiobooks, physical books, ebooks, and share bookish news!
Want to try out Book of the Month and its beautiful versions? Click on the icon to get a free book on us!
Those are affiliate links that will get me small commissions if you use them! Thank you for your support!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases
Become an Awin affiliate and monetize your blog! Prices, books available, and promotions may vary!