We see people asking how to drive a book club or which book they could read for their book clubs! We are aware that not all books work for a book club, and that is why we like those that encourage a discussion on social issues or even put us to think about the complexities of life.
Remember: going to a book club must be fun. Having a heated back-and-forth is engaging and entertaining while we do it professionally, politely, and as long as we are open to new ideas and learning.
We want you to have as much fun as possible while running your book clubs or even reading your books! So we have different articles like how to pick your book, how to drive your meeting, and what to ask, and if you need the answers, feel free to sign up for our small plan of Ko-Fi!
Remember, we do the reading, the recommending, the questions, and even the answers! Sit, read and enjoy!
Discussion Questions / Icebreaking questions
- Do you live with regrets? (No need to say which ones but a yes or no is enough)
- Do you think that you will be someone else if you had done something differently?
- Why living in regrets is not healthy?
- Why do people tend to go back to the “what ifs” when life gets difficult?
- Do you think that as time passes, we remember only the good things as the bad experiences fade? Do we idealize things we had that we no longer have?
- Do you agree that life isn’t a race to win?
Book Related questions of The Midnight Library
- What is the purpose of showing multiple possibilities or versions of one life?
- What is the difference between the old “I wish I was never born” story vs The Midnight Library?
- If we had the option to change the decisions that we made in the past, would we then be the same person?
- What do you think about the metaphor of the tree of life? “…life is like a tree and there are numerous different branches of different choices people could make“
- Do you think that we are all the lives that we could have lived?
- Why did she lose her perfect life after seeing her piano student being detained?
- What is the meaning of playing chess?
Check us out on social media for bookish life and weekly content creation. Check out our pictures, our reviews on-demand, indie reviews, and memes in any of our below networks! We review audiobooks, physical books, ebooks, and share bookish news!
Want to try out Book of the Month and its beautiful versions? Click on the icon to get a free book on us!
Those are affiliate links that will get me small commissions if you use them! Thank you for your support!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases
Become an Awin affiliate and monetize your blog! Prices, books available, and promotions may vary!