Teach your children how to read! Reading will open the world of possibilities! Reading will teach them about empathy, love, understanding, and the world outside of their house and neighborhood.
The novel Aristotle and Dante Dive into the Waters of the World is the perfect continuation to your book clubs. Engage your students and sons and daughters into reading groups where they can learn about other cultures and other people. If you need help running a book club, check our resources here. If you are looking for more books, check this resources, and if you wish to get the answers for this questions, visit out Ko-Fi store for the answers!
- What is the meaning of being a cartographer?
- What are the meaning of thunder and the storming inside Aristotle?
- What is the meaning of this quote from the novel? “There are cartographers who came and made a map of the world as they saw it. They did not leave a place for us to ride our names on the map.”
- What do you think about the phrase “we are a country of immigrants that hates immigrants”? Is that a statement that applies only to the U.S.A. or is that a statement valid for every country?
- In both novels, we have seen how they either feel American or Mexican, but which other trait is added to the list of the main character’s “descriptors”?
- Based on question one, why does that new descriptor make them even more unfitting?
- Why do they say they cannot be men because they are gay?
- Again in the novel desert and rain has a meaning of rebirth, but in this novel did they have a different meaning? Did it stay with that new meaning?
- How is Ari fighting gender norms?
- What is the relation between the desert and being gay in the novel?
- Lost becomes a great part of the novel as in other Benjamin novels, what is the message of lost in this novel?
- Why is it so important to own your pain?
Check us out on social media for bookish life and weekly content creation. Check out our pictures, our reviews on-demand, indie reviews, and memes in any of our below networks! We review audiobooks, physical books, and ebooks, and share bookish news!
Want to try out Book of the Month and its beautiful versions? Click on the icon to get a free book on us!
Those are affiliate links that will get me small commissions if you use them! Thank you for your support!
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases
Become an Awin affiliate and monetize your blog! Prices, books available, and promotions may vary!
Leave a Reply