Reading and interpreting your books has never been easier with Inkish Kingdoms book club questions!
Aren’t you tired of trying to have conversations with people that don’t understand the book you read? Or that they see things that do not make sense with the novel you read?
Yes, that happens! Not everybody can read a book deeply and critically, so why don’t you drive the conversation to that? Avoid asking what they liked about the book or what they didn’t like. Avoid hollow answers like “the writing style was amazing”… what does that add to the plot or the overall experience? Well, it does, but the book goes beyond that!
Ask real and profound questions about your favorite novels! Try these questions! Visit our blogs on how to pick incredible book club books, how to run your book club, and check the rest of our posts with answers!
Please donate to our website! This way we can continue posting free content for your reading habits and book clubs!
- Why do they care so much about what other people think about them?
- What are the common trends of abuse in the novel?
- What have been the implications of the years of psychological and physical abuse that Mariane has experienced?
- Why do you think Marianne cares so little about herself?
- Why do Connel and Marianne keep getting back and not being committed to each other?
- Why was Connel unable to ask to stay with Marianne? Does she care for her?
- Contrary to Marianne, why does Connel has such a hard time sharing his feelings?
- Does Marianne care for Connel, or does she hang on to him since he is the only connection to her hometown and the only one that seems not to want to “hurt her” physically?
- Overall, is their relationship a healthy one?
- Are there any similarities between this book and one of Charlotte Bronte’s novels?
- Do you think that they use verbal communication language?
- Do you think that what they have is real love?
- Does Marianne use sex also as a way of self-punishment?
Check us out on social media for bookish life and weekly content creation. Check out our pictures, our reviews on-demand, indie reviews, and memes in any of our below networks! We review audiobooks, physical books, and ebooks, and share bookish news!
Want to try out Book of the Month and its beautiful versions? Click on the icon to get a free book on us!
Those are affiliate links that will get me small commissions if you use them! Thank you for your support!
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases
Become an Awin affiliate and monetize your blog! Prices, books available, and promotions may vary!