If you need help on how to pick incredible book club books, how to run your book club, and even the answers to these and other questions check the rest of our posts with answers here! We have all the documents to help you out!
If you wish to access the answers to these questions, you can join our membership in Ko-Fi! With this subscription, you will have full access to this and other book club questions!
- What are some of the micro-aggressions we see on Brandon?
- Is Brandon the scapegoat of a type of male character in real life?
- What are some of the microaggressions we see in the novel?
- In the book, are working women seen the same as working men?
- Why did the fights in Joe’s marriage start?
- Why Joe suffered so much from her menstruation?
- Joe has been at war her whole life against her body, why is that?
- Why, if women make 80% of the purchases, are the media ads focused on what men think? Why are men the default target?
- Why are women connected or labeled as witches?
- Why are there 3 women in the heroin circle? What is its symbolism?
- Do men always believe men? Or would they simply just listen to men for being men?
- Why do men lack to act to protect women from predators and harassment?
- In the novel, are there any similarities to real-life events?
Check us out on social media for bookish life and weekly content creation. Check out our pictures, our reviews on-demand, indie reviews, and memes in any of our below networks! We review audiobooks, physical books, and ebooks, and share bookish news!
Want to try out Book of the Month and its beautiful versions? Click on the icon to get a free book on us!
Those are affiliate links that will get me small commissions if you use them! Thank you for your support!
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases
Become an Awin affiliate and monetize your blog! Prices, books available, and promotions may vary!
Leave a Reply