The best site to get your book club questions and answers! With Inkish Kingdoms you will read your books better and even drive your book clubs like a pro! Here we have only the questions but if you want to impress your book club members or even your bookish friends, sign up for our Ko-Fi subscription for the answers to understand better your favorite reads.
Need inspiration for another book club or other books to read, check out our book club section or our book review section for more curated titles. Check those links for further assistance!
Discussion questions for Hello Beautiful by Ann Napolitano
- What are the repercussions of personal trauma in the novel? And how does that affect the relationship between characters?
- Where do we see the repetition of circles and patterns in the novel?
- Where do we see the patriarchal reinforcement of gender stereotypes and roles?
- What was one of Julia’s biggest mistakes in the novel?
- Is William at fault for the fallout of his marriage and the upcoming events?
- Is it selfish of her sisters to prioritize Julia’s coming back from New York over Sylvie’s love for William?
- Why do William and Sylvie love each other?
- Why having too much control over our lives can affect how we live it?
The book club answers will be available on September 1st, 2023 on Ko-FI.
Check us out on social media for bookish life and weekly content creation. Check out our pictures, our reviews on-demand, indie reviews, and memes in any of our below networks! We review audiobooks, physical books, and ebooks, and share bookish news!
Want to try out Book of the Month and its beautiful versions? Click on the icon to get a free book on us!
Leave a Reply