What is an editorial review?
An editorial review is when a professional reader and critic reads a novel and provides an insightful review. These covers generalities of the plot and a brief commentary about the story, characters, themes, and more. These reviews are usually on the back and/or front cover and even on the first pages of the book.
For example, on the image below, the editorial review is the phrase: “Electrifying!” – Margaret Atwood.
What is the purpose of an editorial review?
Editorial reviews are great for marketing your book since professional readers and critics are providing an unbiased, honest, respectful commentary on your book.
Inkish Kingdoms aims to highlight the value of your hard work by doing editorial reviews of your novel. These are created and formatted to be included on the back and/or front cover of your book. However, for a bigger impact, these reviews can be added to:
- Your author website.
- Your social media channels (Twitter, Facebook Page, Instagram and so on).
- On the Editorial Review section on the detail page in online retail stores like Amazon.
- Any marketing campaign.
We understand that the expenses when trying to market your work might be high, and, for that reason, Inkish Kingdoms accepts:
- Kindle (mobi) files
- ePub files,
- PDF files
So no printing or shipping charges are involved.
Editorial Book Review
- Please be aware that all editorial book reviews will be unbiased, honest, respectful, and professional. This service does not translate into a recommendation to read the book nor a high-star rating.*
- We receive payment through PayPal. However, contact us before you making any payment to review:
- Time deliveries
- Genre compatibilities**
- Book length
- Inkish Kingdoms reviews books on their multiple social media accounts, and our website.
- Inkish Kingdoms will share the review on social media. Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, and reading sites/ communities
* Pages 0 to 399. * Review on retail sites * Book photos (IG, FB) * Social Media reading updates
- For books that are longer that 400 pages, please contact us first.
- We will share the review on a PDF document before publication. The last decision to publish the review will be yours. (This does not mean that we will change it.)
- *This service is not refundable.
- Make sure to contact us before making any payment to check time deliverables.
Small Review Sample
Yessoh G.D. molded a fantastic novel that adventures into a realm of sorcery, evil, action and rich characters.Inkish Kingdoms
Book Sirens Stats
**Areas of Expertise: Genres
|Young Adult||LGBTQIA+||Thrillers||Women Fiction||New Adult|
|Literary Fiction||Dark Fantasy||Crime Fiction||Dystopia|
***Updated on September 28, 2021.